Monday, August 9, 2010

Twiddleybitz August challenge

I joined the twiddleybitz ning site
http://twiddleybitz.ning.com/
 because my friend lisa is on their DT. And wow what an amazing bunch of DT members, they have. They had their first blog hop on the weekend, and I was lucky to win a prize from the amazing Karola. She made this chipboard handbag, and I think I get the one she made. how amazing
Anyway so I decided to do their August challenge. The requirements were to make a LO using a twiddleybitz item and you have to have paint or spray as your background. I did a basic LO, so the painted circles that I did, didnt get lost on the page. I called the page 'So Girly'. I used papermania and basic grey pp, DCWV vellum quote. twiddleybitz gate (which i sprayed with glimmermist), lace, rub ons title, prima flowers, chipboard swirls (which i swirled liquid pearls over).

1 comment:

Teresa Abajo said...

Hi Kirsten - thanks for joining us and participating in our blog hop. Thanks especially for stopping by my blog, and the lovely comment you left for me :)