Monday, September 13, 2010

Scrapbooking Outback Twilight Cyber Crop

I had such a blast over the weekend with the SO CC. Ive got 3 of the 5 challenges done so far. Here's what I have done and some close ups
Rachelle's challenge
The requirements were:
1. A photo/theme of your choice.

2. At least one piece of chipboard.
3. Can use part piece of printed paper.
4. Your own newly created background cardstock using stamps, punches, inks or paints
5. Remember to keep with the TWILIGHT theme - you must have a splash of red on your layout.

Here is what I created. I have used all products out of the kits that i purchased specially for the CC. I have used stampin up stamps and ink, creative imaginations pp, roses, chippy key and keyhole, doily, chippy frame, kaiser pearls, lace, and basic grey rub ons


Ok, next challenge
Joanne's challenge
1. A photo of your hottie - NO husbands, dads, sons etc allowed!!

2. At least one piece of Totally NAKED chipboard.
3. One item that you would not normally find on a scrapbook page and tell me what it is.
4. And finally to keep with the TWILIGHT theme. A splash of RED. You can have as little or as much as you like, but there must be red visible somewhere on your page.

So I chose Paul Wesley, who plays Stefan Salvatore in the Vampire Diaries. i used creative imaginations pp, naked chippy picket fence, making memories glitter stickers, thickers, papermania shimmer dots, paper doily, papermania pp, basic grey rubons ons, 3D rose border and my non scrapbooking item is the V bracelet which came with one of my daughters Veronica outfits.

Trudi's online class - Breathtaking
Now i dont normally do classes because i dont like to copy other people's work. But once i saw trudi's sneak peaks i had to buy the kit. I just love this LO, and after doing step 1 wrong, i had to mirror image her LO (so i guess its different now :)

4 comments:

Trudi Harrison said...

Kirsten your creations are AMAZING! Love them all

And I just love the creative diversion you gave the Breathtaking layout. Well Done

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapping Outback

eva said...

OoooooooooooHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I love your creations Kirsten!!! I do not know the one I like the most, all are gorgeous!!!
Now I am a follower of your blog.

See you in Scraping Outback

Kisses (cuqueta)

Lizzyc said...

wow these are stunning Kirsten..you have scrapped with passion!! xx

Gillian said...

You've done a really good job on these layouts Kirsten and I like them a lot.