The requirements were:
1. A photo/theme of your choice.
2. At least one piece of chipboard.
3. Can use part piece of printed paper.
4. Your own newly created background cardstock using stamps, punches, inks or paints
5. Remember to keep with the TWILIGHT theme - you must have a splash of red on your layout.
Here is what I created. I have used all products out of the kits that i purchased specially for the CC. I have used stampin up stamps and ink, creative imaginations pp, roses, chippy key and keyhole, doily, chippy frame, kaiser pearls, lace, and basic grey rub ons
Ok, next challenge
1. A photo of your hottie - NO husbands, dads, sons etc allowed!!
2. At least one piece of Totally NAKED chipboard.
3. One item that you would not normally find on a scrapbook page and tell me what it is.
4. And finally to keep with the TWILIGHT theme. A splash of RED. You can have as little or as much as you like, but there must be red visible somewhere on your page.
Trudi's online class - Breathtaking