Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ballet girl

I bought some of this ballet paper, cause Mia wanted to do ballet lessons this year. I thought it would be great for some ballet photos. Well she didnt end up doing ballet lessons, she does modern dance instead. We did buy her a ballet outift for ballet lessons, which she loves to dress up in. I used prima flowers, prima packaging, felt corner, magnolia metal embellishment, papermania glitter butterflies, prima flourish, american craft thickers, kaiser flower, making memories brads, vellum quote and a little key chain which came out of a christmas bon bon. I also used the princess tilda magnolia stamped image, which can be purchased here at my friends store
I stamped this on to acetate with staz on ink.


Im entering this in this week's challenge at
The theme is glitz, glam, shimmer and bling.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Awesome layout hun! Love all the glitz you added.
Thank you so much for playing our Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Allison said...

lovely layout
Thanks for playing along with Delicious Doodles this week
AllisonX