Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Alicia's challenge - My Scraproom Rules

Well we're half way through the competition already at Scrapping Outback
Alicia's has given us a list of ingredients which we then had to interpret into a LO/card or OTP project. The ingredients are:
Flour
Pastry
Oil
Mixed Herbs
Meat
Pasta
Sugar

And here is how I interpreted the ingredients:

flour - is an important part in any recipe and i belive an important part of a LO is the title. I have used a SO piece of chippy, left raw so I didnt have to cook anymore


pastry - is the base and I have used a nice fluffy piece of brown cardstock

oil - well i think liquid so I've used glimmermist in the top right corner

mixed herbs - to garnish all my LOs i use quotes and rub on words. I think they just finish a LO, all the things you wanna say about the photo

meat - is the main part of meals in my household. And the main part of a LO is patterned paper and matching die cuts.

pasta is a staple part in most diets, so I have included 2 staples in the bottom right corner and a stripey paper clip to hold a few things together

sugar -my life consists of a lot of sugar in the form of chocolate and lollies, and my LOs include a lot of flowers (i guess having 3 daughters can do that to you). So to sweeten this LO i have added some nice bright prima flowers and handmade some roses.

I'm not completely happy with this LO, I think its the colours that I chose.





No comments: