Monday, August 29, 2011

Scrapping Outback Cyber Crop - Julie's challenge

Scrapping Outback held a cyber crop last weekend, with the theme being Scraptivators
I've completed 2 of the 4 challenges, they are due midnight september 4. So pop over and check them out.
Anyway this layout is for Julie's background challenge. The criteria for the challenge was to create your own background. I had this piece of white cardstock sitting for ages, that i fingerpainted with a heap of different paint colours - that i had left over from painting some chipboard. I then doodled around the edge in pen and then did an inner border in white paint. FOr this layout I didnt use any patterned paper, just some plain paper and cardstock. I also used thickers, dymo labeller, crocehted doilies, eye candy magic fimo, dusty attic chipboard, string, kaiser flower, prima flourish, bella flower, metal charms, making memories brads, mesh ribbon, magnolia flower and bella clear flourishes




1 comment:

Samantha said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm so so LOVEN this layout! so much texturea and the colours! WOW! Kirsten! i seriously am inspired!