Friday, March 15, 2013

Sassy Scrapper March sketch challenge

This is my first time entering the sassy scrapper sketch challenge. You can check out the details here
http://sassyscrappers1.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.html

I stumbled on the site because I was browsing the net for a chevron roller stamp thingy, and they have one in their store. So I'd love to win the challenge this month to get that roller. Im not happy with how the layout turned out, but anyway here it is, and the sketch. You have to look closely to see the sketch in my layout, I think the colours that I chose drown out the sketch and the detail.


2 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

beautiful bright layout Kirsten,thanks for joining us at sassy scrappers..hugs Anita..xx

Chantalle said...

So glad to have you play along with us! Love your bright colours!