Friday, July 9, 2010

Amanda's July challenge @ Born2create



At Born2create.ning.com, Amanda's challenge for July is to do a LO with a picture of an animal on it, and the name of the animal in the title. So, I couldn't resist doing a LO of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. The moon and the wolf are clip art pics that I printed off the net. The picture of the 3 stars is off the popcorn box (crazy i know that i keep stuff like this). I also bought a Team Edward bag when I saw the movie, which is where the necklace and the cullen crest badge came from. I used the plain side of kaiser pp, La Chateau range. I used both sides of 2 scrapmatts chippy trees, red mesh ribbon, kaiser flowers, kaiser alpha stickers, carolee creation alpha sticker, and thickers. Im pretty happy with how this turned out.

1 comment:

amanda73 said...

OMG WOW, lovin this kirsten, stunning