Monday, July 26, 2010

Embellish Comp Round 7 Alter It

Wow cant believe I am still in the Embellish competition at scrapncraftwitht.com.au

This week the requirements were

create your own patterned background


make and use at least 3 inchies on your project

use a quote as part of your title

not use alpha stickers on your project

create a handmade embellishment from fabric
 
I used glimmermist on white cardstock, and as a mask i used those long chipboard pieces that come with album refills. We had to use scraps, so I raided my kaiser scrap box and got a few pieces, that didnt even need cutting or altering. I just inked the edges and they were ready. I had never heard of inchies before, I have made 3 up the left hand side of the photo. The title is "Shoot for the moon and if you miss you are still among the stars", i stamped this title. My handmade embellishment is the circle flowers on the top left of the photo. I used green fabric and the blue mesh stuff is off a McDonalds happy meal toy. I also made the large blue ribbon flower (took a long time). I also used a prima pearl flourish, fancy pants die cut, ribbon, buttons, buzz and bloom fabric corners, papermania journal spot, dymo labeller, and scrappy matts chipboard fence.

1 comment:

amanda73 said...

awesome take on the challenge, love that ribbon flower you made