Friday, September 2, 2011

Scrapping Outback cyber crop - Joanne's challenge

Joanne’s challenge for the Scrapping Outback’s cyber crop

http://www.scrappingoutback.com.au/

was to create a layout using paint cards, and a black or white cardstock base. I ducked up to the hardware place and got a few nice pink, purple, green and blue paint cards, not knowing what colour I wanted to do the layout. When I picked the patterned paper, it just didn’t want to work with the paint cards, so I decided to just use all the paint cards on the layout. Im really happy with how it turned out. I also used Kaiser and prima flowers, ribbon, ric rac, jolees embellishments, buttons, chord, magnolia metal, charms, beads, paper clip, flourish with a bling leaves, American craft thickers, carolee creations alpha stickers, paint cards and my cancer foundation daffodil pin







No comments: