Sunday, September 4, 2011

Scrapping Outback Cyber Crop - Rachelle's challenge

Yay I got all the challenges for the cyber crop at Scrapping Outback completed
Rachelle's challenge was to take a new chipboard title and make it look old. I didnt have any chippy title that I can use for this LO, so i decided to do a fence instead. I painted the fence, sanded it and then i inked it with black ink on a sponge.
Im really happy with how this layout came together, and so quick to put together too. I used My Minds Eye and Kaiser patterned papers, girls paperie embellishments, prima flourish, chipboard fence, kaiser wood, lace, button, kaiser die cut, page from a novel, american craft thickers and chatterbox alpha



2 comments:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

just beautiful Kirsten. 1983, a year to remember for sure (the year I became a mother!!) I love the dress form and all your little details in this. x mazz x

Mary J said...

Oh Kirsten, another amazing layout! Love that lace flower!