Thursday, March 1, 2012

Scrapbook Kits March inspiration challenge

This gorgeous picture is the March photo inspiration for the challenge at Scrapbook Kits http://scrapwithv.blogspot.com.au/


And here is my layout



I am extremely happy with how this turned out. I used sassafras lass patterned paper, and some cheap paper that I have had for ages. I embellished it with vellum quotes, american craft thcikers, kaiser alpha stickers and roses, prima flower, and chipboard pieces. On the layout I included two little pics of Will and Alyce, who's wedding we were at when the photo was taken. And on the back of the layout I have stuck on their thank you card that they sent us




So why dont you give the inspiration challenge a go, or the sketch challenge


2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Kirsten.. oh this looks fabulous, love the gorgeous embellishments... hey i drove out to highfields today only to find the scrap shop is not there anymore....that is a bit sad.. that means there is only one shop in toowoomba now... where is Tammy!!! she needs to open again!!haha!!! hope things are good with you!!

F.T said...

This blue is one of my favorite color, great embossing.

Plastic Card Holders
Plastic Cards
Scratch Cards