Thursday, March 29, 2012

Southern Girls challenge #41 Add a sentiment or quote

The theme this round at Southern Girls Challenge blog is "Add a Sentiment or quote". Our lovely sponsors this round are Buggaboo, Fred She Said and Eiglassing. I have used a Fred She Said image called Emma and Rosey. And my printer has run out of ink so unfortunately I couldnt print out any of the digi papers from Eiglassing. And with moving house as well, I have now packed everything up. Here is my layout that I created



I got a bit happy with some paint to create a background, it was fun :) I also used kaiser patterned paper, a zip, string, K & Company sticker, felt buttons, prima flower, crochet doily, kaiser bling and droplets, papermania journal block and thickers.



1 comment:

Winnie said...

Love your layout. The bold colors and the fun shapes are really cool..found you through Lou's blog.