Monday, April 26, 2010

Scrapbooking for Less cyber crop

I completed 2 out of 3 challenges for the cyber crop over at Scrapbooking for Less, http://scrapbooking4less.com.au/.

Challenge 1 requirements were
Create a LO with:

2 patterned papers
Scallops
a Tag

The LO that I did for this challenge started off as a just because LO. I have been feeling a bit drained of creativity over the past week, so I just wanted to do a pink, pretty LO. It ended up suiting the criteria. I really love this photo of DH and DD1. I think the PP is My Memories, i used a page out of a book, carolee creations alpha stickers, K & Company sticker, scalloped lace, prima pearl flourish, ribbon roses (made by Chris), american thickers, heidi swapp verse and i used an old anklet to frame under the photo.

Challenge 3 was to
Create a LO with:

Paper curling
Layered flowers
Fabric

I bought this Bo Bunny PP today, i just love it. The cream background card is not part of the LO. This definately looks so much better in real life. The LO is untitled at the moment. This photo is of DD3 from her daycare. The PP that i used was a freebie from the scrapbooking memories magazine. I also used kaiser rub ons, prima pearl bling, jolees bird cage, embelly, prima flowers, tilda & mushroom stamp, the big flower is made of a satiny material (it was a hair tie originally). I have layered prima flowers on top of the material flower and i curled some thin strips of paper, and placed them under the large flower.

No comments: