Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Embellish Comp Round 2

Round 2 at scrapncraftwitht.com.au, Embellish competition is
The challenge is to create something using:

cool colours
paint
some kind of title/lettering (handwritten/printed/alphas)
at least one flower and
an inventive hybrid embellishment

Im surprised at how quick I did this LO, I wasnt sure I would get it done or not.
I used all scraps from Kaiser for this LO, didnt even really have to cut them, just placed them around. I used my new chippy from Scrapmatts, the lamp post and the butterflies. My title is Scrapbooking has made me new friendships. My hybrid embellishment is a digital stamped image that Mel printed out for me. I coloured it, kindy glitzed it, and 3D it up. I used a new castle button that arrived in the mail today from Deb. The photo is of me, Sherryl, Deb and Lisa.

3 comments:

amanda73 said...

love this heaps kirsten, love that castle and pixie

Lisa K said...

Hey I know those girls - LOL

Deb Mitchell said...

Hey me too, I know those sexy Mamas LOL!! Just beautiful Kirsten!!!