Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First attempt at the single LO for the Masters competition 2011

This is my first attempt at the single LO for the Masters competition. It had to be a single LO, with more than 3 photos, which one of these needed to be bigger than 6 x 4 and the LO needed to have some recycled item on it. I had 2 recycled items, one was a page from one of the girl's books and behind the flowers is a metal mesh ring, which fell off my hair dryer. I just didnt think that this LO was good enough. I used kaiser scraps, sassafras lass pp, dymo labeller, thickers, and jolee stickers.

2 comments:

amanda73 said...

love your pink LO, gorgeous, love those kaiser pps..... the one you attempted for the masters is great too.... im not entering, im not confident enough to enter such a huge comp, because have you seen the talent that will be entering

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is really lovely, Kirsten! I love that keyboard! Wow, I've never seen that before! Also love your 3D pink layout as well! :D