Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Scrapbook Apprentice Round 1

I added a bit more to the layout before i posted it off.


Well the latest Creativity magazine is out, with all the projects that the 12 scrapbook apprentice finalists made. This was the email that I got about Round 1, with the winners. I got a notable mention for my present topper that I made. So I was very excited about that.

voting can be done at

http://www.printblocks.com.au/blog/index.php/2010/06/scrapbook-apprentice-feedback-round-one/

You leave a comment with the name of the apprentice that you like and what you liked about them. And put your name and your email addy in the boxes of the left of the comments box. Here are my projects for Round 1


2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Looks AWESOME Kirsten....Congrats! Luv Shaz xoxo

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Well done Kirsten! You did a great job and the present topper is like nothing I've ever seen! :D xxx